Wednesday, May 16, 2007

I DO IT TO MYSELF

We bought an 8-pack of Activia the other night. I've been trying to convince Cully to give it a try for the past year or so. More often than not he spends a good part of the evening sleeping in his recliner to compensate for the gurd that plagues him. One night/morn last week he showed up in bed ten minutes before the alarm was due to go off.

While excessive farting & burping have great entertainment value, heartburn does not. I hope the stuff works. Started me thinking tho... I've been wanting to try it myself, since it came out, having a high regard for probiotics. Now that we have it in the fridge, do you think I am indulging as well? Nope.

Many moons ago I was at the bottom of the food heirarchy. First hubby, then the kids, then the dog, then me. I've actually moved up a notch... now I get a shot at the pizza crusts before the dog does.

No comments: